CUSTOMER HAPPINESS OFFICER – PART TIME
Are you as incredibly passionate about creating amazing and totally memorable customer experiences, as we are?
We are looking for someone super spesh, not afraid to roll up their sleeves to make things happen, who are as customer focused as us. We are genuinely all about our customers (and sharing our amazing products with them) & we totes pride ourselves on standing out from the crowd when it comes to our service. Think wow factor – then go higher. We want to set the bar.
We are after the ultimate team player with an amazing vibe who will fit right in.
We’re a tight knit bunch (like family – this is a family biz after all), super supportive of one another and we work hard. We are proud of our fun, safe and supportive environment, where we value and respect one another above all.
Gruffalo & Co. Children’s Boutique offers a dynamic workplace where you will be challenged, encouraged and supported to achieve and rewarded for your efforts. We understand all of our team members are unique, and pride ourselves on providing meaningful but also flexible employment. It’s more than just a job, it will be challenging and rewarding and you will really feel like you’re a part of something bigger!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- As a Customer Happiness Officer you will work in our store on the front line, delivering legendary service and creating memorable customer experiences every time! You will go above and beyond to surprise and delight every customer you encounter.
- You will connect with the local community and customer base, and form genuine relationships and drive repeat business.
- Assist the Store Owner as directed with the daily running of the store, including but not limited to housekeeping, visual merchandising, stock management and general tasks.
- We’d especially love someone who is confident and happy to appear behind the scenes on our Social Media!
- Customer service is your jam. You are a people person, who loves retail as much as us! Sales targets & KPIs make you tick, and you want the thrill of the (sales budget) chase.
- You will need to have a genuine love, excitement & understanding of our products & our brand. We are little bit niche, and quite boutique and its important you understand where we fit in to the big picture.
- We are looking for someone with bucket loads of energy & enthusiasm, who is FUN!
- You are be super organized with a strong attention to detail and crazy good multi tasking skills.
- You will roll up your sleeves from day one with your “Can Do” attitude and willingness to make it happen.
- We are a family owned and operated business, about to roll into our 2nd year with grand plans for growth this year and beyond (read: it’s an exciting time to get on board).
- We are focused on providing a carefully curated range of brands / products that meet stringent criteria around quality, design, functionality & value.
- We want to be known for our amazing store & our legendary customer service.
Our business is growing quickly, and this is an exciting time to join our team! If this sounds like something you want to be a part of:
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (we LOVE a good cover letter, addressing why you are perfect for this role – and honestly we will receive a stack of applications, so this is your best way to stand out from the crowd!)
Only the successful applicant will be contacted.
Applications close Friday 4th Ocrober 2019, but we will commence recruitment as soon as we have resumes meeting the criteria in our hot little hands (i.e. don’t wait until the end as we will hire as soon as we find the perfect fit!)